"Neurosurgical Procedures" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Surgery performed on the nervous system or its parts.
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Neurosurgical Procedure
- Procedure, Neurosurgical
- Surgical Procedures, Neurologic
- Neurologic Surgical Procedure
- Neurologic Surgical Procedures
- Procedure, Neurologic Surgical
- Procedures, Neurologic Surgical
- Surgical Procedure, Neurologic
- Procedures, Neurosurgical
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Neurosurgical Procedures".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Neurosurgical Procedures".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Neurosurgical Procedures" by people in this website by year, and whether "Neurosurgical Procedures" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.