Pulmonary Veno-Occlusive Disease
"Pulmonary Veno-Occlusive Disease" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Pathological process resulting in the fibrous obstruction of the small- and medium-sized PULMONARY VEINS and PULMONARY HYPERTENSION. Veno-occlusion can arise from fibrous proliferation of the VASCULAR INTIMA and VASCULAR MEDIA; THROMBOSIS; or a combination of both.
|Pulmonary Veno-Occlusive Disease
- Pulmonary Veno-Occlusive Disease
- Diseases, Pulmonary Veno-Occlusive
- Pulmonary Veno-Occlusive Diseases
- Veno-Occlusive Diseases, Pulmonary
- Veno-Occlusive Disease, Pulmonary
- Veno Occlusive Disease, Pulmonary
- Pulmonary Venoocclusive Disease
- Pulmonary Venoocclusive Diseases
- Venoocclusive Disease, Pulmonary
- Venoocclusive Diseases, Pulmonary
- Pulmonary Veno Occlusive Disease
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Pulmonary Veno-Occlusive Disease".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Pulmonary Veno-Occlusive Disease".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Pulmonary Veno-Occlusive Disease" by people in this website by year, and whether "Pulmonary Veno-Occlusive Disease" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.