"Epilepsy, Frontal Lobe" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A localization-related (focal) form of epilepsy characterized by seizures which arise in the FRONTAL LOBE.
- Epilepsy, Cingulate
- Cingulate Epilepsies
- Cingulate Epilepsy
- Epilepsies, Cingulate
- Epilepsy, Orbito-Frontal
- Epilepsies, Orbito-Frontal
- Epilepsy, Orbito Frontal
- Orbito-Frontal Epilepsies
- Orbito-Frontal Epilepsy
Epilepsy, Supplementary Motor
- Epilepsy, Supplementary Motor
- Epilepsies, Supplementary Motor
- Supplementary Motor Epilepsies
- Supplementary Motor Epilepsy
Epilepsy, Anterior Fronto-Polar
- Epilepsy, Anterior Fronto-Polar
- Anterior Fronto-Polar Epilepsies
- Anterior Fronto-Polar Epilepsy
- Epilepsies, Anterior Fronto-Polar
- Epilepsy, Anterior Fronto Polar
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Epilepsy, Frontal Lobe".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Epilepsy, Frontal Lobe".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Epilepsy, Frontal Lobe" by people in this website by year, and whether "Epilepsy, Frontal Lobe" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.