Physical Therapy Modalities
"Physical Therapy Modalities" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Therapeutic modalities frequently used in PHYSICAL THERAPY SPECIALTY by PHYSICAL THERAPISTS or physiotherapists to promote, maintain, or restore the physical and physiological well-being of an individual.
|Physical Therapy Modalities
- Physical Therapy Modalities
- Modalities, Physical Therapy
- Modality, Physical Therapy
- Physical Therapy Modality
- Physical Therapy Techniques
- Physical Therapy Technique
- Techniques, Physical Therapy
- Physiotherapy (Techniques)
- Physiotherapies (Techniques)
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Physical Therapy Modalities".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Physical Therapy Modalities".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Physical Therapy Modalities" by people in this website by year, and whether "Physical Therapy Modalities" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.