Uridine Diphosphate N-Acetylglucosamine
"Uridine Diphosphate N-Acetylglucosamine" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Serves as the biological precursor of insect chitin, of muramic acid in bacterial cell walls, and of sialic acids in mammalian glycoproteins.
|Uridine Diphosphate N-Acetylglucosamine
- Uridine Diphosphate N-Acetylglucosamine
- Diphosphate N-Acetylglucosamine, Uridine
- N-Acetylglucosamine, Uridine Diphosphate
- Uridine Pyrophosphoacetylglucosamine
- Pyrophosphoacetylglucosamine, Uridine
- Uridine Diphospho-N-Acetylglucosamine
- Diphospho-N-Acetylglucosamine, Uridine
- Uridine Diphospho N Acetylglucosamine
- UDP Acetylglucosamine
- Acetylglucosamine, UDP
- Uridine Diphosphate N Acetylglucosamine
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Uridine Diphosphate N-Acetylglucosamine".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Uridine Diphosphate N-Acetylglucosamine".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Uridine Diphosphate N-Acetylglucosamine" by people in this website by year, and whether "Uridine Diphosphate N-Acetylglucosamine" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.