"Syncope, Vasovagal" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Loss of consciousness due to a reduction in blood pressure that is associated with an increase in vagal tone and peripheral vasodilation.
- Syncope, Vasovagal
- Syncopes, Vasovagal
- Vasovagal Syncope
- Vasovagal Syncopes
- Syncope, Vasovagal, Neurally-Mediated
- Syncope, Vasodepressor
- Syncopes, Vasodepressor
- Vasodepressor Syncope
- Vasodepressor Syncopes
- Neurally Mediated Faint
- Faint, Neurally Mediated
- Faints, Neurally Mediated
- Neurally Mediated Faints
- Syncope, Neurocardiogenic
- Neurocardiogenic Syncope
- Neurocardiogenic Syncopes
- Syncopes, Neurocardiogenic
- Syncope, Neurogenic
- Neurogenic Syncope
- Neurogenic Syncopes
- Syncopes, Neurogenic
Syncope, Malignant Neurocardiogenic
- Syncope, Malignant Neurocardiogenic
- Malignant Neurocardiogenic Syncope
- Malignant Neurocardiogenic Syncopes
- Neurocardiogenic Syncope, Malignant
- Neurocardiogenic Syncopes, Malignant
- Syncopes, Malignant Neurocardiogenic
- Syncope, Cerebral
- Cerebral Syncope
- Cerebral Syncopes
- Syncopes, Cerebral
- Syncope, Supine
- Supine Syncope
- Supine Syncopes
- Syncopes, Supine
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Syncope, Vasovagal".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Syncope, Vasovagal".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Syncope, Vasovagal" by people in this website by year, and whether "Syncope, Vasovagal" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.