"Shared Paranoid Disorder" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A condition in which closely related persons, usually in the same family, share the same delusions.
|Shared Paranoid Disorder
- Shared Paranoid Disorder
- Shared Psychotic Disorder
- Disorder, Shared Psychotic
- Disorders, Shared Psychotic
- Psychotic Disorder, Shared
- Psychotic Disorders, Shared
- Shared Psychotic Disorders
- Paranoid Disorder, Shared
- Disorder, Shared Paranoid
- Disorders, Shared Paranoid
- Paranoid Disorders, Shared
- Shared Paranoid Disorders
- Folie a Deux
- Folie a Trois
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Shared Paranoid Disorder".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Shared Paranoid Disorder".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Shared Paranoid Disorder" by people in this website by year, and whether "Shared Paranoid Disorder" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.