Anterior Hypothalamic Nucleus
"Anterior Hypothalamic Nucleus" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Loose heterogeneous collection of cells in the anterior hypothalamus, continuous rostrally with the medial and lateral PREOPTIC AREAS and caudally with the TUBER CINEREUM.
|Anterior Hypothalamic Nucleus
- Anterior Hypothalamic Nucleus
- Hypothalamic Nucleus, Anterior
- Nucleus, Anterior Hypothalamic
- Hypothalamic Area, Anterior
- Nucleus Anterior Hypothalami
- Anterior Hypothalami, Nucleus
- Anterior Hypothalamus, Nucleus
- Hypothalami, Nucleus Anterior
- Hypothalamus, Nucleus Anterior
- Nucleus Anterior Hypothalamus
- Anterior Hypothalamic Area
- Anterior Hypothalamic Areas
- Area, Anterior Hypothalamic
- Areas, Anterior Hypothalamic
- Hypothalamic Areas, Anterior
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Anterior Hypothalamic Nucleus".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Anterior Hypothalamic Nucleus".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Anterior Hypothalamic Nucleus" by people in this website by year, and whether "Anterior Hypothalamic Nucleus" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Anterior Hypothalamic Nucleus" by people in Profiles.
Petersen SL, Krishnan S, Aggison LK, Intlekofer KA, Moura PJ. Sexual differentiation of the gonadotropin surge release mechanism: a new role for the canonical Nf?B signaling pathway. Front Neuroendocrinol. 2012 Jan; 33(1):36-44.
Krishnan S, Intlekofer KA, Aggison LK, Petersen SL. Central role of TRAF-interacting protein in a new model of brain sexual differentiation. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2009 Sep 29; 106(39):16692-7.