Intracranial Hemorrhage, Hypertensive
"Intracranial Hemorrhage, Hypertensive" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Bleeding within the SKULL that is caused by systemic HYPERTENSION, usually in association with INTRACRANIAL ARTERIOSCLEROSIS. Hypertensive hemorrhages are most frequent in the BASAL GANGLIA; CEREBELLUM; PONS; and THALAMUS; but may also involve the CEREBRAL CORTEX, subcortical white matter, and other brain structures.
|Intracranial Hemorrhage, Hypertensive
- Intracranial Hemorrhage, Hypertensive
- Hemorrhage, Hypertensive Intracranial
- Hemorrhages, Hypertensive Intracranial
- Hypertensive Intracranial Hemorrhage
- Hypertensive Intracranial Hemorrhages
- Intracranial Hemorrhages, Hypertensive
- Hypertensive Hemorrhage, Intracranial
- Hemorrhage, Intracranial Hypertensive
- Hemorrhages, Intracranial Hypertensive
- Hypertensive Hemorrhages, Intracranial
- Intracranial Hypertensive Hemorrhage
- Intracranial Hypertensive Hemorrhages
Cerebral Hemorrhage, Hypertensive
- Cerebral Hemorrhage, Hypertensive
- Cerebral Hemorrhages, Hypertensive
- Hemorrhage, Hypertensive Cerebral
- Hemorrhages, Hypertensive Cerebral
- Hypertensive Cerebral Hemorrhage
- Hypertensive Cerebral Hemorrhages
- Intracerebral Hemorrhage, Hypertensive
- Hemorrhage, Hypertensive Intracerebral
- Hemorrhages, Hypertensive Intracerebral
- Hypertensive Intracerebral Hemorrhage
- Hypertensive Intracerebral Hemorrhages
- Intracerebral Hemorrhages, Hypertensive
- Hypertensive Hemorrhage, Cerebral
- Cerebral Hypertensive Hemorrhage
- Cerebral Hypertensive Hemorrhages
- Hemorrhage, Cerebral Hypertensive
- Hemorrhages, Cerebral Hypertensive
- Hypertensive Hemorrhages, Cerebral
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Intracranial Hemorrhage, Hypertensive".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Intracranial Hemorrhage, Hypertensive".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Intracranial Hemorrhage, Hypertensive" by people in this website by year, and whether "Intracranial Hemorrhage, Hypertensive" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.