"HTLV-II Antibodies" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Antibodies reactive with the HTLV-II ANTIGENS.
- HTLV-II Antibodies
- Antibodies, HTLV-II
- Human T-Lymphotropic Virus II Antibodies
- Leukemia Lymphoma Virus II Antibodies, Human T Cell
- Leukemia-Lymphoma Virus II Antibodies, Human T-Cell
- Human T Lymphotropic Virus II Antibodies
- T-Cell Leukemia Virus II Antibodies, Human
- HTLV II Antibodies
- Antibodies, HTLV II
- II Antibodies, HTLV
- Human T Cell Leukemia Virus II Antibodies
- Human T-Cell Leukemia Virus II Antibodies
- T Cell Leukemia Virus II Antibodies, Human
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "HTLV-II Antibodies".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "HTLV-II Antibodies".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "HTLV-II Antibodies" by people in this website by year, and whether "HTLV-II Antibodies" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.