"REM Sleep Parasomnias" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Abnormal behavioral or physiologic events that are associated with REM sleep, including REM SLEEP BEHAVIOR DISORDER.
|REM Sleep Parasomnias
- REM Sleep Parasomnias
- Parasomnia, REM Sleep
- REM Sleep Parasomnia
- Rapid Eye Movement Sleep Parasomnias
- Sleep, REM, Parasomnias
- Parasomnias, REM Sleep
Sleep-Related Painful Erections
- Sleep-Related Painful Erections
- Erection, Sleep-Related Painful
- Erections, Sleep-Related Painful
- Painful Erection, Sleep-Related
- Sleep Related Painful Erections
- Sleep-Related Painful Erection
- Painful Erections, Sleep-Related
- Painful Erections, Sleep Related
REM Sleep-Related Sinus Arrest
- REM Sleep-Related Sinus Arrest
- REM Sleep Related Sinus Arrest
- Sinus Arrest, REM Sleep-Related
- Sinus Arrest, REM Sleep Related
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "REM Sleep Parasomnias".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "REM Sleep Parasomnias".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "REM Sleep Parasomnias" by people in this website by year, and whether "REM Sleep Parasomnias" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.