"Cardiotocography" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Monitoring of FETAL HEART frequency before birth in order to assess impending prematurity in relation to the pattern or intensity of antepartum UTERINE CONTRACTION.
- Electronic Fetal Monitoring
- Fetal Monitoring, Electronic
- Monitoring, Electronic Fetal
- CTG, Antepartum
- Antepartum CTG
- External Cardiotocography
- Cardiotocography, External
- External Fetal Monitoring
- Fetal Monitoring, External
- Monitoring, External Fetal
- Internal Cardiotocography
- Cardiotocography, Internal
- Internal Fetal Monitoring
- Fetal Monitoring, Internal
- Monitoring, Internal Fetal
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Cardiotocography".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Cardiotocography".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Cardiotocography" by people in this website by year, and whether "Cardiotocography" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.