"Hospitals, Urban" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Hospitals located in metropolitan areas.
- Hospitals, Urban
- Urban Hospitals
- Hospital, Urban
- Urban Hospital
- Hospitals, Metropolitan
- Metropolitan Hospitals
- Hospital, Metropolitan
- Metropolitan Hospital
- City Hospitals
- City Hospital
- Hospital, City
- Hospitals, City
Hospitals, City, Non-Public-Owned
- Hospitals, City, Non-Public-Owned
- Non-Public-Owned City Hospitals
- Non Public Owned City Hospitals
- City Hospitals, Non-Public-Owned
- City Hospital, Non-Public-Owned
- City Hospitals, Non Public Owned
- Hospital, Non-Public-Owned City
- Hospitals, Non-Public-Owned City
- Non-Public-Owned City Hospital
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Hospitals, Urban".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Hospitals, Urban".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Hospitals, Urban" by people in this website by year, and whether "Hospitals, Urban" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.