"Gyrate Atrophy" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Progressive, autosomal recessive, diffuse atrophy of the choroid, pigment epithelium, and sensory retina that begins in childhood.
- Gyrate Atrophy
- Atrophy, Gyrate
- Ornithinemia with Gyrate Atrophy
- Hyperornithinemia with Gyrate Atrophy of Choroid and Retina
- Gyrate Atrophy of Choroid and Retina
- Gyrate Atrophy of the Choroid and Retina
Ornithine Aminotransferase Deficiency
- Ornithine Aminotransferase Deficiency
- Deficiency, Ornithine Aminotransferase
- Ornithine-Delta-Aminotransferase Deficiency
- Deficiency, Ornithine-Delta-Aminotransferase
- Ornithine Delta Aminotransferase Deficiency
- Ornithine Keto Acid Aminotransferase Deficiency
- Ornithine Ketoacid Aminotransferase Deficiency
- OAT Deficiency
- Deficiency, OAT
- OKT Deficiency
- Deficiency, OKT
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Gyrate Atrophy".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Gyrate Atrophy".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Gyrate Atrophy" by people in this website by year, and whether "Gyrate Atrophy" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Gyrate Atrophy" by people in Profiles.