"Glycerol-3-Phosphate O-Acyltransferase" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
An enzyme that transfers acyl groups from acyl-CoA to glycerol-3-phosphate to form monoglyceride phosphates. It acts only with CoA derivatives of fatty acids of chain length above C-10. Also forms diglyceride phosphates. EC 188.8.131.52.
- Glycerol-3-Phosphate O-Acyltransferase
- Glycerol 3 Phosphate O Acyltransferase
- O-Acyltransferase, Glycerol-3-Phosphate
- Glycerolphosphate Acyltransferase
- Acyltransferase, Glycerolphosphate
- Stearyl-CoA Glycerophosphate Transstearylase
- Glycerophosphate Transstearylase, Stearyl-CoA
- Stearyl CoA Glycerophosphate Transstearylase
- Transstearylase, Stearyl-CoA Glycerophosphate
- Acyl-CoA Sn-Glycerol-3-Phosphate-O-Acyltransferase
- Acyl CoA Sn Glycerol 3 Phosphate O Acyltransferase
- Sn-Glycerol-3-Phosphate-O-Acyltransferase, Acyl-CoA
- Glycerophosphate Acyltransferase
- Acyltransferase, Glycerophosphate
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Glycerol-3-Phosphate O-Acyltransferase".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Glycerol-3-Phosphate O-Acyltransferase".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Glycerol-3-Phosphate O-Acyltransferase" by people in this website by year, and whether "Glycerol-3-Phosphate O-Acyltransferase" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.