"Ventriculoperitoneal Shunt" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Surgical creation of a communication between a cerebral ventricle and the peritoneum by means of a plastic tube to permit drainage of cerebrospinal fluid for relief of hydrocephalus. (From Dorland, 28th ed)
- Ventriculoperitoneal Shunt
- Shunt, Ventriculoperitoneal
- Shunts, Ventriculoperitoneal
- Ventriculoperitoneal Shunts
- Ventriculo-peritoneal Shunt
- Shunt, Ventriculo-peritoneal
- Shunts, Ventriculo-peritoneal
- Ventriculo peritoneal Shunt
- Ventriculo-peritoneal Shunts
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Ventriculoperitoneal Shunt".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Ventriculoperitoneal Shunt".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Ventriculoperitoneal Shunt" by people in this website by year, and whether "Ventriculoperitoneal Shunt" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.