"Etidronic Acid" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A diphosphonate which affects calcium metabolism. It inhibits ectopic calcification and slows down bone resorption and bone turnover.
- Etidronic Acid
- (1-hydroxyethylene)diphosphonic acid
- Hydroxyethylidene Diphosphonic Acid
- Diphosphonic Acid, Hydroxyethylidene
- 1 Hydroxyethane 1,1 Diphosphonate
- 1 Hydroxyethylidene 1,1 Bisphosphonate
- 1,1 hydroxyethylenediphosphonate
- Etidronate Disodium
- Phosphonic acid, (1-hydroxyethylidene)bis-, disodium salt
- Sodium Etidronate
- Etidronate, Sodium
- Disodium 1-Hydroxyethylene Diphosphonate
- 1-Hydroxyethylene Diphosphonate, Disodium
- Diphosphonate, Disodium 1-Hydroxyethylene
- Disodium 1 Hydroxyethylene Diphosphonate
- Disodium Etidronate
- Etidronate, Disodium
Etidronate, Tetrapotassium Salt
- Etidronate, Tetrapotassium Salt
- Salt Etidronate, Tetrapotassium
- Tetrapotassium Salt Etidronate
- (1-hydroxyethylene)diphosphonic acid, Tetrapotassium Salt
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Etidronic Acid".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Etidronic Acid".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Etidronic Acid" by people in this website by year, and whether "Etidronic Acid" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.