"Analog-Digital Conversion" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
The process of converting analog data such as continually measured voltage to discrete, digital form.
- Analog-Digital Conversion
- Analog Digital Conversion
- Analog-Digital Conversions
- Conversion, Analog-Digital
- Conversions, Analog-Digital
- Analogue-Digital Conversion
- Analogue Digital Conversion
- Analogue-Digital Conversions
- Conversion, Analogue-Digital
- Conversions, Analogue-Digital
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Analog-Digital Conversion".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Analog-Digital Conversion".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Analog-Digital Conversion" by people in this website by year, and whether "Analog-Digital Conversion" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.