"Pre-Eclampsia" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A complication of PREGNANCY, characterized by a complex of symptoms including maternal HYPERTENSION and PROTEINURIA with or without pathological EDEMA. Symptoms may range between mild and severe. Pre-eclampsia usually occurs after the 20th week of gestation, but may develop before this time in the presence of trophoblastic disease.
- Pre Eclampsia
- Pregnancy Toxemias
- Pregnancy Toxemia
- Toxemia, Pregnancy
- Edema-Proteinuria-Hypertension Gestosis
- Edema Proteinuria Hypertension Gestosis
- Gestosis, Edema-Proteinuria-Hypertension
- Hypertension-Edema-Proteinuria Gestosis
- Gestosis, Hypertension-Edema-Proteinuria
- Hypertension Edema Proteinuria Gestosis
- Toxemia Of Pregnancy
- Of Pregnancies, Toxemia
- Of Pregnancy, Toxemia
- Pregnancies, Toxemia Of
- Pregnancy, Toxemia Of
- Toxemia Of Pregnancies
- EPH Complex
- EPH Toxemias
- EPH Toxemia
- Toxemia, EPH
- Toxemias, EPH
- EPH Gestosis
- Gestosis, EPH
- Toxemias, Pregnancy
- Preeclampsia Eclampsia 1
- 1, Preeclampsia Eclampsia
- 1s, Preeclampsia Eclampsia
- Eclampsia 1, Preeclampsia
- Eclampsia 1s, Preeclampsia
- Preeclampsia Eclampsia 1s
- Proteinuria-Edema-Hypertension Gestosis
- Gestosis, Proteinuria-Edema-Hypertension
- Proteinuria Edema Hypertension Gestosis
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Pre-Eclampsia".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Pre-Eclampsia".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Pre-Eclampsia" by people in this website by year, and whether "Pre-Eclampsia" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.