"Contraceptives, Postcoital" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Contraceptive substances to be used after COITUS. These agents include high doses of estrogenic drugs; progesterone-receptor blockers; ANTIMETABOLITES; ALKALOIDS, and PROSTAGLANDINS.
- Contraceptives, Postcoital
- Postcoital Contraceptives
- Contraceptives, Post-Coital
- Contraceptives, Post Coital
- Post-Coital Contraceptives
- Contraceptive Agents, Post-Coital
- Contraceptive Agents, Post Coital
- Post-Coital Contraceptive Agents
- Contraceptive Agents, Postcoital
- Postcoital Contraceptive Agents
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Contraceptives, Postcoital".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Contraceptives, Postcoital".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Contraceptives, Postcoital" by people in this website by year, and whether "Contraceptives, Postcoital" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.