"D-Amino-Acid Oxidase" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
No definition found.
- D-Amino-Acid Oxidase
- D Amino Acid Oxidase
- Oxidase, D-Amino-Acid
- dextro-Amino Acid Oxidase
- Acid Oxidase, dextro-Amino
- Oxidase, dextro-Amino Acid
- dextro Amino Acid Oxidase
- D-Amino Acid Dehydrogenase
- Acid Dehydrogenase, D-Amino
- D Amino Acid Dehydrogenase
- Dehydrogenase, D-Amino Acid
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "D-Amino-Acid Oxidase".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "D-Amino-Acid Oxidase".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "D-Amino-Acid Oxidase" by people in this website by year, and whether "D-Amino-Acid Oxidase" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.