"N-Methylscopolamine" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A muscarinic antagonist used to study binding characteristics of muscarinic cholinergic receptors.
- N-Methylscopolamine Bromide
- Bromide, N-Methylscopolamine
- N Methylscopolamine Bromide
- Hyoscine Methobromide
- Methobromide, Hyoscine
- Scopolamine Methylbromide
- Methylbromide, Scopolamine
- N-Methylscopolamine Iodide
- Iodide, N-Methylscopolamine
- N Methylscopolamine Iodide
- Hyoscine Methiodide
- Methiodide, Hyoscine
- N-Methylscopolamine Methylsulfate
- Methylsulfate, N-Methylscopolamine
- N Methylscopolamine Methylsulfate
- Methylscopolammonium Methylsulfate
- Methylsulfate, Methylscopolammonium
- N-Methylscopolamine Nitrate
- N Methylscopolamine Nitrate
- Nitrate, N-Methylscopolamine
- Methylscopolamine Nitrate
- Nitrate, Methylscopolamine
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "N-Methylscopolamine".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "N-Methylscopolamine".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "N-Methylscopolamine" by people in this website by year, and whether "N-Methylscopolamine" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.