"Nephrosis, Lipoid" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A kidney disease with no or minimal histological glomerular changes on light microscopy and with no immune deposits. It is characterized by lipid accumulation in the epithelial cells of KIDNEY TUBULES and in the URINE. Patients usually show NEPHROTIC SYNDROME indicating the presence of PROTEINURIA with accompanying EDEMA.
- Nephrosis, Lipoid
- Lipoid Nephroses
- Lipoid Nephrosis
- Nephroses, Lipoid
- Minimal Change Glomerulopathy
- Minimal Change Disease
- Change Diseases, Minimal
- Disease, Minimal Change
- Diseases, Minimal Change
- Minimal Change Diseases
- Nephropathy, Minimal Change
- Minimal Change Nephropathies
- Minimal Change Nephropathy
- Nephropathies, Minimal Change
- Glomerulopathy, Minimal Change
- Glomerulopathies, Minimal Change
- Idiopathic Minimal Change Nephrotic Syndrome
Glomerulonephritis, Minimal Change
- Glomerulonephritis, Minimal Change
- Glomerulonephritides, Minimal Change
- Minimal Change Glomerulonephritides
- Minimal Change Glomerulonephritis
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Nephrosis, Lipoid".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Nephrosis, Lipoid".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Nephrosis, Lipoid" by people in this website by year, and whether "Nephrosis, Lipoid" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.