Four-Dimensional Computed Tomography
"Four-Dimensional Computed Tomography" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Three-dimensional computed tomographic imaging with the added dimension of time, to follow motion during imaging.
|Four-Dimensional Computed Tomography
- Four-Dimensional Computed Tomography
- Computed Tomography, Four-Dimensional
- Four Dimensional Computed Tomography
- Tomography, Four-Dimensional Computed
- 4D Computed Tomography
- Computed Tomography, 4D
- 4D CT
- Four-Dimensional CAT Scan
- CAT Scan, Four-Dimensional
- CAT Scans, Four-Dimensional
- Four Dimensional CAT Scan
- Four-Dimensional CAT Scans
- Scan, Four-Dimensional CAT
- Scans, Four-Dimensional CAT
- Four-Dimensional CT
- CT, Four-Dimensional
- CTs, Four-Dimensional
- Four Dimensional CT
- Four-Dimensional CT Scan
- CT Scan, Four-Dimensional
- CT Scans, Four-Dimensional
- Four Dimensional CT Scan
- Four-Dimensional CT Scans
- Scan, Four-Dimensional CT
- Scans, Four-Dimensional CT
- 4D CAT Scan
- 4D CAT Scans
- CAT Scan, 4D
- CAT Scans, 4D
- Scan, 4D CAT
- Scans, 4D CAT
- 4D CT Scan
- 4D CT Scans
- CT Scan, 4D
- CT Scans, 4D
- Scan, 4D CT
- Scans, 4D CT
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Four-Dimensional Computed Tomography".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Four-Dimensional Computed Tomography".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Four-Dimensional Computed Tomography" by people in this website by year, and whether "Four-Dimensional Computed Tomography" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Four-Dimensional Computed Tomography" by people in Profiles.
Song C, Yang Y, Pretorius PH, King MA. 4D non-local means post-filtering for cardiac gated SPECT. Phys Med Biol. 2018 01 31; 63(3):035026.