Dr. Stephen Erban is board certified in internal medicine and clinical informatics. He is a practicing general interist at the Umass Memorial Medical Center.
Clinical, research, and educational interests:
- Using the electronic health record to improve patient safety and the quality of care delivered
- Improving reconciliation of medications and allergies
- Linking medications to their indication (s)
- Patient and provider engagement using patient portals
- Telehealth and remote patient monitoring
For all Patient and Clinical Issues, call the Adult Primary Care Clinic 508-334-2731