Our team welcomes applications from individuals interested in advancing clinical care, science, and education through multidisciplinary innovation and research in restorative, regenerative, and global surgery.
Positions are available for national and international undergraduate, graduate (including residents), and post-graduate students with a broad range of diverse expertise and backgrounds.
Please submit your request along your CV to: email@example.com
Main areas of interest
* Biological Sciences (wound healing & burns, tissue engineering, scaffolds, tissue mechanobiology, angiogenesis, lymphangiogenesis, tissue regeneration [skeletal muscle, adipose tissue, skin], scarring and fibrosis, aging, tissue allotransplantation)
* Clinical Sciences (trials in plastic surgery [breast reconstruction, post-bariatric surgery, burns, chronic wounds, fat grafting], microsurgery, extremity trauma and replantation, aesthetic surgery/medicine)
* Global Surgery & Advocacy
* Surgical Education (design and evaluation of skill courses, simulation-based training, cadaver-based training, use of Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality in surgical education)
* Biomedical Engineering (design and development of devices or technologies for wound care, tissue preservation, trauma care, surgical robotics, tissue imaging, and tissue diagnostics)
* Software Engineering (mHealth applications in surgery, tele-surgery)
* Art sciences (Medical illustrations)