- BA&MA, Ewha Womans University, Seoul, South Korea
- MS, Statistics, University of Georgia, Athens, Georgia, USA
- Ph.D., Statistics, University of Georgia, Athens, Georgia, USA
- Postdoctoral Research Associate, Division of Public Health Sciences, Department of Surgery, Washington University School of Medicine, St. Louis, MO, 09/2013–07/2016
- Assistant Professor, Agricultural Statistics Laboratory, Division of Agriculture, University of Arkansas, Fayetteville, AR, 08/2016–07/2021
Dr. Lee is an assistant professor of biostatistics and has worked as a quantitative method core in medical school. Her specialty areas include nonparametric statistics, clinical trials/experimental designs, survival analysis, missing data, and omics data analysis. She is also interested in developing statistical methods for effective classification or clustering in a large dimension relative to the sample size. She hopes to involve collaborations by analyzing gene expression and microbiome data, linking to cancer and chronic disease health problems.