Prescription Drug Overuse
"Prescription Drug Overuse" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
The use of a medication in an amount more than as prescribed.
|Prescription Drug Overuse
- Prescription Drug Overuse
- Drug Overuse, Prescription
- Drug Overuses, Prescription
- Overuse, Prescription Drug
- Overuses, Prescription Drug
- Prescription Drug Overuses
- Medication Overutilization
- Medication Overutilizations
- Overutilization, Medication
- Overutilizations, Medication
- Medication Overuse
- Medication Overuses
- Overuse, Medication
- Overuses, Medication
- Prescription Drug Overutilization
- Drug Overutilization, Prescription
- Drug Overutilizations, Prescription
- Overutilization, Prescription Drug
- Overutilizations, Prescription Drug
- Prescription Drug Overutilizations
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Prescription Drug Overuse".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Prescription Drug Overuse".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Prescription Drug Overuse" by people in this website by year, and whether "Prescription Drug Overuse" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.