"Medical Overuse" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Excessive or unnecessary utilization of health services by patients or physicians.
- Medical Overuse
- Medical Overuses
- Overuse, Medical
- Overuses, Medical
- Overuse, Health Services
- Overutilization of Health Services
- Health Services Overutilization
- Overutilization, Health Services
- Health Services Overuse
- Health Services Overuses
- Overuses, Health Services
Medical Preference Misdiagnosis
- Medical Preference Misdiagnosis
- Medical Preference Misdiagnoses
- Misdiagnoses, Medical Preference
- Misdiagnosis, Medical Preference
- Preference Misdiagnoses, Medical
- Preference Misdiagnosis, Medical
- Unwanted Medical Care
- Medical Care, Unwanted
- Medical Cares, Unwanted
- Unwanted Medical Cares
- Preference Misdiagnosis
- Misdiagnoses, Preference
- Misdiagnosis, Preference
- Preference Misdiagnoses
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Medical Overuse".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Medical Overuse".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Medical Overuse" by people in this website by year, and whether "Medical Overuse" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.