"Hypoadrenocorticism, Familial" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Hereditary forms of Addison disease that may exhibit autosomal recessive or X-linked inheritance. They are characterized by severe neurological symptoms, APNEA; and death in infancy. OMIM: 240200
- Hypoadrenocorticism, Familial
- Familial Hypoadrenocorticism
- Familial Hypoadrenocorticisms
- Hypoadrenocorticisms, Familial
X-linked Adrenal Hypoplasia
- X-linked Adrenal Hypoplasia
- Adrenal Hypoplasia, X-linked
- X linked Adrenal Hypoplasia
- Familial X-linked Addison Disease
- Familial X linked Addison Disease
- Adrenal Hypoplasia, Congenital, with Hypogonadotropic Hypogonadism
- Addison Disease, X-Linked
- Addison Disease, X Linked
- X-Linked Addison Disease
- Cytomegalic Adrenocortical Hypoplasia
- Cytomegalic Adrenocortical Hypoplasias
- AHC with Isolated Gonadotropin Deficiency
- X-linked Congenital Adrenal Hypoplasia
- X linked Congenital Adrenal Hypoplasia
- Adrenal Hypoplasia, Congenital
- Congenital Adrenal Hypoplasia
- Congenital Adrenal Hypoplasias
- Hypoplasia, Congenital Adrenal
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Hypoadrenocorticism, Familial".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Hypoadrenocorticism, Familial".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Hypoadrenocorticism, Familial" by people in this website by year, and whether "Hypoadrenocorticism, Familial" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.