"Drug Misuse" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Use of a drug for a purpose not consistent with legal or medical guidelines.
|Non-Prescription Drug Misuse
- Non-Prescription Drug Misuse
- Drug Misuse, Non-Prescription
- Misuse, Non-Prescription Drug
- Non Prescription Drug Misuse
- Non-Prescription Medicine Misuse
- Medicine Misuse, Non-Prescription
- Misuse, Non-Prescription Medicine
- Non Prescription Medicine Misuse
- Nonprescription Drug Misuse
- Drug Misuse, Nonprescription
- Drug Misuses, Nonprescription
- Misuse, Nonprescription Drug
- Misuses, Nonprescription Drug
- Nonprescription Drug Misuses
- Over-the-Counter Drug Misuse
- Drug Misuse, Over-the-Counter
- Drug Misuses, Over-the-Counter
- Misuse, Over-the-Counter Drug
- Misuses, Over-the-Counter Drug
- Over the Counter Drug Misuse
- Over-the-Counter Drug Misuses
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Drug Misuse".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Drug Misuse".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Drug Misuse" by people in this website by year, and whether "Drug Misuse" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.