"Mycobacterium abscessus" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A rapidly growing non-tuberculous environmental mycobacterium causing OPPORTUNISTIC INFECTION that infects the skin and subcutaneous tissues. It is associated with HEALTH CARE ASSOCIATED INFECTION and causes serious lung infections in persons with various chronic lung diseases.
|Mycobacterium abscessus bolletii
- Mycobacterium abscessus bolletii
- Mycobacterium abscessus subspecies bolletii
- Mycobacterium abscessus subsp. bolletii
- Mycobacterium bolletii
- Mycobacterium massiliense
Mycobacterium abscessus abscessus
- Mycobacterium abscessus abscessus
- Mycobacterium abscessus subsp. abscessus
- Mycobacterium abscessus subspecies abscessus
- Mycobacterium chelonae abscessus
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Mycobacterium abscessus".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Mycobacterium abscessus".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Mycobacterium abscessus" by people in this website by year, and whether "Mycobacterium abscessus" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.