"Cardiomegaly, Exercise-Induced" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Heart enlargement and other remodeling in cardiac morphology and electrical circutry found in individuals who participate in intense repeated exercises.
- Cardiomegaly, Exercise-Induced
- Cardiomegalies, Exercise-Induced
- Cardiomegaly, Exercise Induced
- Exercise-Induced Cardiomegalies
- Exercise-Induced Cardiomegaly
- Athlete's Heart Syndrome
- Athlete Heart Syndrome
- Athlete's Heart Syndromes
- Athletes Heart Syndrome
- Syndrome, Athlete's Heart
- Syndromes, Athlete's Heart
Heart Enlargement, Physiological
- Heart Enlargement, Physiological
- Enlargement, Physiological Heart
- Enlargements, Physiological Heart
- Heart Enlargements, Physiological
- Physiological Heart Enlargement
- Physiological Heart Enlargements
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Cardiomegaly, Exercise-Induced".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Cardiomegaly, Exercise-Induced".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Cardiomegaly, Exercise-Induced" by people in this website by year, and whether "Cardiomegaly, Exercise-Induced" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.