"Fibric Acids" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Compounds that either share the structure of fibric acid in their molecular arrangement or are considered variants of the fibric acid structure.
- Fibric Acids
- Methyl-2-Phenoxypropanoic Acid Derivatives
- Methyl 2 Phenoxypropanoic Acid Derivatives
- Fibric Acid Derivatives
- Acid Derivatives, Fibric
- 2-Phenoxy Isobutyric Acids
- 2 Phenoxy Isobutyric Acids
- Isobutyric Acids, 2-Phenoxy
- 2-Phenoxy-2-Methylpropionic Acid Derivatives
- 2 Phenoxy 2 Methylpropionic Acid Derivatives
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Fibric Acids".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Fibric Acids".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Fibric Acids" by people in this website by year, and whether "Fibric Acids" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.