Peripheral Arterial Disease
"Peripheral Arterial Disease" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Lack of perfusion in the EXTREMITIES resulting from atherosclerosis. It is characterized by INTERMITTENT CLAUDICATION, and an ANKLE BRACHIAL INDEX of 0.9 or less.
|Peripheral Arterial Disease
- Peripheral Arterial Disease
- Arterial Disease, Peripheral
- Arterial Diseases, Peripheral
- Disease, Peripheral Arterial
- Diseases, Peripheral Arterial
- Peripheral Arterial Diseases
- Peripheral Artery Disease
- Artery Disease, Peripheral
- Artery Diseases, Peripheral
- Disease, Peripheral Artery
- Diseases, Peripheral Artery
- Peripheral Artery Diseases
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Peripheral Arterial Disease".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Peripheral Arterial Disease".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Peripheral Arterial Disease" by people in this website by year, and whether "Peripheral Arterial Disease" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.