Metal-on-Metal Joint Prostheses
"Metal-on-Metal Joint Prostheses" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Types of prosthetic joints in which both wear surfaces of the joint coupling are metallic.
|Metal-on-Metal Joint Prostheses
- Metal-on-Metal Joint Prostheses
- Joint Prosthese, Metal-on-Metal
- Joint Prostheses, Metal-on-Metal
- Metal on Metal Joint Prostheses
- Metal-on-Metal Joint Prosthese
- Prosthese, Metal-on-Metal Joint
- Prostheses, Metal-on-Metal Joint
Metal-on-Metal Implant Bearings
- Metal-on-Metal Implant Bearings
- Bearing, Metal-on-Metal Implant
- Bearings, Metal-on-Metal Implant
- Implant Bearing, Metal-on-Metal
- Implant Bearings, Metal-on-Metal
- Metal on Metal Implant Bearings
- Metal-on-Metal Implant Bearing
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Metal-on-Metal Joint Prostheses".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Metal-on-Metal Joint Prostheses".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Metal-on-Metal Joint Prostheses" by people in this website by year, and whether "Metal-on-Metal Joint Prostheses" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.