Prophylactic Surgical Procedures
"Prophylactic Surgical Procedures" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Surgical procedures done to prevent or reduce the risk of developing cancer or other disease conditions in persons who may be predisposed to such conditions.
|Prophylactic Surgical Procedures
- Prophylactic Surgical Procedures
- Procedure, Prophylactic Surgical
- Procedures, Prophylactic Surgical
- Prophylactic Surgical Procedure
- Surgical Procedure, Prophylactic
- Surgical Procedures, Preventive
- Surgical Procedures, Prophylactic
- Preventive Surgical Procedures
- Preventive Surgical Procedure
- Procedure, Preventive Surgical
- Procedures, Preventive Surgical
- Surgical Procedure, Preventive
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Prophylactic Surgical Procedures".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Prophylactic Surgical Procedures".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Prophylactic Surgical Procedures" by people in this website by year, and whether "Prophylactic Surgical Procedures" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.