"Corneal Pachymetry" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Measurement of the thickness of the CORNEA.
- Corneal Pachymetry
- Pachymetry, Corneal
- Corneal Thickness Measurement
- Corneal Thickness Measurements
- Measurement, Corneal Thickness
- Measurements, Corneal Thickness
- Thickness Measurement, Corneal
- Thickness Measurements, Corneal
- Corneal Pachymetric Measurement
- Corneal Pachymetric Measurements
- Measurement, Corneal Pachymetric
- Measurements, Corneal Pachymetric
- Pachymetric Measurement, Corneal
- Pachymetric Measurements, Corneal
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Corneal Pachymetry".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Corneal Pachymetry".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Corneal Pachymetry" by people in this website by year, and whether "Corneal Pachymetry" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.