"Trypanosomiasis, Bovine" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Infection in cattle caused by various species of trypanosomes.
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Trypanosomiasis, Bovine".
- Diseases [C]
- Parasitic Diseases [C03]
- Parasitic Diseases, Animal [C03.701]
- Protozoan Infections, Animal [C03.701.688]
- Trypanosomiasis, Bovine [C03.701.688.896]
- Protozoan Infections [C03.752]
- Euglenozoa Infections [C03.752.300]
- Trypanosomiasis [C03.752.300.900]
- Trypanosomiasis, Bovine [C03.752.300.900.802]
- Protozoan Infections, Animal [C03.752.625]
- Trypanosomiasis, Bovine [C03.752.625.896]
- Animal Diseases [C22]
- Cattle Diseases [C22.196]
- Trypanosomiasis, Bovine [C22.196.888]
- Parasitic Diseases, Animal [C22.674]
- Protozoan Infections, Animal [C22.674.710]
- Trypanosomiasis, Bovine [C22.674.710.896]
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Trypanosomiasis, Bovine".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Trypanosomiasis, Bovine" by people in this website by year, and whether "Trypanosomiasis, Bovine" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Trypanosomiasis, Bovine" by people in Profiles.
Guirnalda P, Murphy NB, Nolan D, Black SJ. Anti-Trypanosoma brucei activity in Cape buffalo serum during the cryptic phase of parasitemia is mediated by antibodies. Int J Parasitol. 2007 Oct; 37(12):1391-9.
Black SJ, Seed JR, Murphy NB. Innate and acquired resistance to African trypanosomiasis. J Parasitol. 2001 Feb; 87(1):1-9.
Wang Q, Murphy N, Black SJ. Infection-associated decline of cape buffalo blood catalase augments serum trypanocidal activity. Infect Immun. 1999 Jun; 67(6):2797-803.