"Chemokine CCL7" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A monocyte chemoattractant protein that has activity towards a broad variety of immune cell types. Chemokine CCL7 has specificity for CCR1 RECEPTORS; CCR2 RECEPTORS; and CCR5 RECEPTORS.
- Chemokine CCL7
- CCL7, Chemokine
- Monocyte Chemoattractant Protein-3
- Chemoattractant Protein-3, Monocyte
- Monocyte Chemoattractant Protein 3
- Monocyte Chemotactic Protein-3
- Chemotactic Protein-3, Monocyte
- Monocyte Chemotactic Protein 3
- CCL7 Chemokine
- Chemokine, CCL7
- Monocyte Chemotactic Activating Factor 3
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Chemokine CCL7".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Chemokine CCL7".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Chemokine CCL7" by people in this website by year, and whether "Chemokine CCL7" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.