Renal Replacement Therapy
"Renal Replacement Therapy" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Procedures which temporarily or permanently remedy insufficient cleansing of body fluids by the kidneys.
|Renal Replacement Therapy
- Renal Replacement Therapy
- Therapy, Kidney Replacement
- Replacement Therapy, Renal
- Renal Replacement Therapies
- Replacement Therapies, Renal
- Therapies, Renal Replacement
- Therapy, Renal Replacement
- Replacement Therapy, Kidney
- Kidney Replacement Therapies
- Replacement Therapies, Kidney
- Therapies, Kidney Replacement
- Kidney Replacement Therapy
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Renal Replacement Therapy".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Renal Replacement Therapy".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Renal Replacement Therapy" by people in this website by year, and whether "Renal Replacement Therapy" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.