Anesthesia Department, Hospital
"Anesthesia Department, Hospital" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Hospital department responsible for the administration of functions and activities pertaining to the delivery of anesthetics.
|Anesthesia Department, Hospital
- Anesthesia Department, Hospital
- Anesthesia Department
- Anesthesia Departments
- Department, Anesthesia
- Departments, Anesthesia
- Hospital Anesthesia Department
- Anesthesia Departments, Hospital
- Department, Hospital Anesthesia
- Departments, Hospital Anesthesia
- Hospital Anesthesia Departments
Anesthesia-Resuscitation Department, Hospital
- Anesthesia-Resuscitation Department, Hospital
- Anesthesia Resuscitation Department, Hospital
- Anesthesia-Resuscitation Departments, Hospital
- Department, Hospital Anesthesia-Resuscitation
- Departments, Hospital Anesthesia-Resuscitation
- Hospital Anesthesia-Resuscitation Departments
- Hospital Anesthesia-Resuscitation Department
- Hospital Anesthesia Resuscitation Department
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Anesthesia Department, Hospital".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Anesthesia Department, Hospital".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Anesthesia Department, Hospital" by people in this website by year, and whether "Anesthesia Department, Hospital" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Anesthesia Department, Hospital" by people in Profiles.
Pandya AN, Majid SZ, Desai MS. The Origins, Evolution, and Spread of Anesthesia Monitoring Standards: From Boston to Across the World. Anesth Analg. 2021 03 01; 132(3):890-898.
Cooper JB, Blum RH, Carroll JS, Dershwitz M, Feinstein DM, Gaba DM, Morey JC, Singla AK. Differences in safety climate among hospital anesthesia departments and the effect of a realistic simulation-based training program. Anesth Analg. 2008 Feb; 106(2):574-84, table of contents.