Growth Hormone-Releasing Hormone
"Growth Hormone-Releasing Hormone" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A peptide of 44 amino acids in most species that stimulates the release and synthesis of GROWTH HORMONE. GHRF (or GRF) is synthesized by neurons in the ARCUATE NUCLEUS of the HYPOTHALAMUS. After being released into the pituitary portal circulation, GHRF stimulates GH release by the SOMATOTROPHS in the PITUITARY GLAND.
|Growth Hormone-Releasing Hormone
- Growth Hormone-Releasing Hormone
- Growth Hormone Releasing Hormone
- GRF 1-44
- Growth Hormone-Releasing Factor 44
- Growth Hormone Releasing Factor 44
- Somatotropin-Releasing Factor 44
- Somatotropin Releasing Factor 44
- Somatotropin-Releasing Hormone
- Somatotropin Releasing Hormone
- Growth Hormone-Releasing Factor
- Growth Hormone Releasing Factor
- GHRH 1-44
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Growth Hormone-Releasing Hormone".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Growth Hormone-Releasing Hormone".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Growth Hormone-Releasing Hormone" by people in this website by year, and whether "Growth Hormone-Releasing Hormone" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.