"7-Alkoxycoumarin O-Dealkylase" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A drug-metabolizing enzyme found in the hepatic, placental and intestinal microsomes that metabolizes 7-alkoxycoumarin to 7-hydroxycoumarin. The enzyme is cytochrome P-450- dependent.
- 7-Alkoxycoumarin O-Dealkylase
- 7 Alkoxycoumarin O Dealkylase
- Ethoxycoumarin O-Deethylase
- Ethoxycoumarin O Deethylase
- 7-Ethoxycoumarin Dealkylase
- 7 Ethoxycoumarin Dealkylase
- Dealkylase, 7-Ethoxycoumarin
- 7-Ethoxycoumarin Hydroxylase
- 7 Ethoxycoumarin Hydroxylase
- Hydroxylase, 7-Ethoxycoumarin
- Ethoxycoumarin Deethylase
- Deethylase, Ethoxycoumarin
- 7-Ethoxycoumarin O-Deethylase
- 7 Ethoxycoumarin O Deethylase
- O-Deethylase, 7-Ethoxycoumarin
- 7-Ethoxycoumarin O-Dealkylase
- 7 Ethoxycoumarin O Dealkylase
- 7-Propoxycoumarin O-Depropylase
- 7 Propoxycoumarin O Depropylase
- O-Depropylase, 7-Propoxycoumarin
- Cytochrome P-450-Dependent O-Dealkylase
- Cytochrome P 450 Dependent O Dealkylase
- P-450-Dependent O-Dealkylase, Cytochrome
- 7-Ethoxycoumarin O-De-Ethylase
- 7 Ethoxycoumarin O De Ethylase
- 7-Ethoxycoumarin Monooxygenase
- 7 Ethoxycoumarin Monooxygenase
- Monooxygenase, 7-Ethoxycoumarin
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "7-Alkoxycoumarin O-Dealkylase".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "7-Alkoxycoumarin O-Dealkylase".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "7-Alkoxycoumarin O-Dealkylase" by people in this website by year, and whether "7-Alkoxycoumarin O-Dealkylase" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.