"History, Medieval" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
The period of history from the year 500 through 1450 of the common era.
|History of Medicine, Medieval
- History of Medicine, Medieval
- Medicine, Medieval History
- History Medicine, Medieval
- Medieval History Medicine
- Medieval History (Medicine)
- Histories, Medieval (Medicine)
- History, Medieval (Medicine)
- Medieval Histories (Medicine)
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "History, Medieval".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "History, Medieval".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "History, Medieval" by people in this website by year, and whether "History, Medieval" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.