"Neuromyelitis Optica" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A syndrome characterized by acute OPTIC NEURITIS; MYELITIS, TRANSVERSE; demyelinating and/or necrotizing lesions in the OPTIC NERVES and SPINAL CORD; and presence of specific autoantibodies to AQUAPORIN 4.
- Neuromyelitis Optica
- NMO Spectrum Disorder
- NMO Spectrum Disorders
- Neuromyelitis Optica (NMO) Spectrum Disorder
- Neuromyelitis Optica Spectrum Disorders
- Neuromyelitis Optica (NMO) Spectrum Disorders
- Devic Neuromyelitis Optica
- Devic Neuromyelitis Opticas
- Neuromyelitis Optica, Devic
- Neuromyelitis Opticas, Devic
- Devic Disease
- Disease, Devic
- Devic Syndrome
- Syndrome, Devic
- Devic's Syndrome
- Devics Syndrome
- Syndrome, Devic's
- Devic's Neuromyelitis Optica
- Devics Neuromyelitis Optica
- Neuromyelitis Optica, Devic's
- Neuromyelitis Optica Spectrum Disorder
- Devic's Disease
- Devics Disease
- Disease, Devic's
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Neuromyelitis Optica".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Neuromyelitis Optica".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Neuromyelitis Optica" by people in this website by year, and whether "Neuromyelitis Optica" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.