"NADP Transhydrogenases" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Enzymes that catalyze the reversible reduction of NAD by NADPH to yield NADP and NADH. This reaction permits the utilization of the reducing properties of NADPH by the respiratory chain and in the reverse direction it allows the reduction of NADP for biosynthetic purposes.
- NADP Transhydrogenases
- Transhydrogenases, NADP
- NAD Transhydrogenase
- Transhydrogenase, NAD
- NADP Transhydrogenase
- Transhydrogenase, NADP
- NADPH Transferase
- Transferase, NADPH
- Nicotinamide Nucleotide Transhydrogenase
- Nucleotide Transhydrogenase, Nicotinamide
- Transhydrogenase, Nicotinamide Nucleotide
- Pyridine Nucleotide Transhydrogenase
- Nucleotide Transhydrogenase, Pyridine
- Transhydrogenase, Pyridine Nucleotide
- Energy-Linked Transhydrogenase
- Energy Linked Transhydrogenase
- Transhydrogenase, Energy-Linked
- NADPH NAD Transhydrogenase
- NAD Transhydrogenase, NADPH
- Transhydrogenase, NADPH NAD
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "NADP Transhydrogenases".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "NADP Transhydrogenases".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "NADP Transhydrogenases" by people in this website by year, and whether "NADP Transhydrogenases" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.