Staphylococcal Skin Infections
"Staphylococcal Skin Infections" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Infections to the skin caused by bacteria of the genus STAPHYLOCOCCUS.
|Staphylococcal Skin Infections
- Staphylococcal Skin Infections
- Staphylococcal Skin Diseases
- Disease, Staphylococcal Skin
- Diseases, Staphylococcal Skin
- Skin Disease, Staphylococcal
- Staphylococcal Skin Disease
- Skin Diseases, Staphylococcal
- Skin Infections, Staphylococcal
- Staphylococcal Infections, Skin
- Skin Staphylococcal Infection
- Skin Staphylococcal Infections
- Staphylococcal Infection, Skin
- Staphylococcal Diseases, Skin
- Skin Staphylococcal Disease
- Skin Staphylococcal Diseases
- Staphylococcal Disease, Skin
- Infections, Staphylococcal Skin
- Infection, Staphylococcal Skin
- Skin Infection, Staphylococcal
- Staphylococcal Skin Infection
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Staphylococcal Skin Infections".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Staphylococcal Skin Infections".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Staphylococcal Skin Infections" by people in this website by year, and whether "Staphylococcal Skin Infections" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.