Bacterial Typing Techniques
"Bacterial Typing Techniques" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Procedures for identifying types and strains of bacteria. The most frequently employed typing systems are BACTERIOPHAGE TYPING and SEROTYPING as well as bacteriocin typing and biotyping.
|Bacterial Typing Techniques
- Bacterial Typing Techniques
- Technique, Bacterial Typing
- Techniques, Bacterial Typing
- Typing Technique, Bacterial
- Typing Technics, Bacterial
- Bacterial Typing Technic
- Bacterial Typing Technics
- Technic, Bacterial Typing
- Technics, Bacterial Typing
- Typing Technic, Bacterial
- Bacterial Typing Technique
- Typing Techniques, Bacterial
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Bacterial Typing Techniques".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Bacterial Typing Techniques".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Bacterial Typing Techniques" by people in this website by year, and whether "Bacterial Typing Techniques" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.