"Choline-Phosphate Cytidylyltransferase" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
An enzyme that catalyzes the transfer of cytidylate (CMP) to choline phosphate to form CDPcholine. It is the rate-limiting enzyme in the choline pathway for the biosynthesis of phosphatidylcholine. Its activity is increased by glucocorticoids. EC 126.96.36.199.
- Choline-Phosphate Cytidylyltransferase
- Choline Phosphate Cytidylyltransferase
- Cytidylyltransferase, Choline-Phosphate
- CTP Phosphocholine Cytidylyl-Transferase
- CTP Phosphocholine Cytidylyl Transferase
- Cytidylyl-Transferase, CTP Phosphocholine
- Phosphocholine Cytidylyl-Transferase, CTP
- Phosphorylcholine Cytidyl Transferase
- Cytidyl Transferase, Phosphorylcholine
- Transferase, Phosphorylcholine Cytidyl
- CTP Phosphorylcholine Cytidyltransferase
- Cytidyltransferase, CTP Phosphorylcholine
- Phosphorylcholine Cytidyltransferase, CTP
- Phosphocholine Cytidyltransferase
- Cytidyltransferase, Phosphocholine
- CDP-Choline Synthetase
- CDP Choline Synthetase
- Synthetase, CDP-Choline
- CTP Phosphocholine Cytidylyltransferase
- Cytidylyltransferase, CTP Phosphocholine
- Phosphocholine Cytidylyltransferase, CTP
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Choline-Phosphate Cytidylyltransferase".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Choline-Phosphate Cytidylyltransferase".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Choline-Phosphate Cytidylyltransferase" by people in this website by year, and whether "Choline-Phosphate Cytidylyltransferase" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.